[Lazarus] Lazarus 2.0.2 EditorMacroScript error on first startup RPi4B

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 18:23:08 CEST 2019

On Sat, 17 Aug 2019 16:43:38 +0200, Martin Frb via lazarus

>I attached a ready to go replacement file.
>Make a copy of your original
>   components/macroscript/emsselftest.pas
>and then put the attached file into it.

Done!

>Tools > Option > editor macro script : "Test again"

This button is disabled, cannot click it.
Do I need to replace the file as above with Lazarus closed? I did it
while it was running.

So could not complete past this step.

>    (this deletes/reset editormacroscript.xml from your primary conf,
>which is the file that stores the error)
>Tools > Rebuild Lazarus IDE
>Restart

Will Lazarus not automatically Restart following a rebuild?

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden