[Lazarus] Lazarus on POWER9 Little Endian

Tobias Giesen tobiasgiesen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 13:06:35 CEST 2019

It seems to work slightly better on Fedora. It doesn't cause a signal and
very briefly, an empty small window appears. The console output is like
this:
[tobias at blackbird lazarus]$ ./startlazarus
 is a file

(startlazarus:3893): Gdk-ERROR **: 13:02:08.997: The program 'startlazarus'
received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)'.
  (Details: serial 334 error_code 2 request_code 130 minor_code 3)
Trace/breakpoint trap (core dumped)