[Lazarus] Automatic identifier completion

Darius Blaszyk dhkblaszyk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 18:48:10 CEST 2019

Hi!

Attached a (still) naive patch that implements automatic completion upon
keypress. It's already giving me a big boost in productivity so I thought I
might share it here. It would be good to make the identifier invocation a
bit smarter. For instance I would like to prevent invocation in case the
word is part of a string or comment. Also it should auto hide after the
first character gets deleted by backspace. Any tips or hints how to use the
codetools to get the required information is appreciated!

Rgds, Darius Blaszyk