[Lazarus] Lazarus help

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Sun Aug 25 19:59:46 CEST 2019

On Sun, 25 Aug 2019, Martin Frb via lazarus wrote:

> On 25/08/2019 17:42, Martin Frb via lazarus wrote:
>>
>> I filled in quick descriptions of each feature.
>>
>> Feel free to ask, if any is unclear
> The only one I am myself totally unfamiliar with is: Add close statement
> for Pascal blocks

I think this means adding the 'end' after you typed a 'begin'.
Maybe it also adds a finally after a try.

> This really belongs in the codetool config, but nobody ever took the
> time to move it.

Well, meanwhile there is such a staggering amount of options that it
probably scares the bejeezus out of any beginner. Maybe we can add more
options to remedy this:

'User level:'
'Beginner'
'Untermediate'
'Expert'
Which shows ever more options, where "beginner" shows only the color scheme

;-)

Michael.