[Lazarus] Install packages dialog on MacOS

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 12:27:32 CET 2019

On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 4:19 PM Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus
> The 'Install packages' dialog has 2 edit boxes to filter the list of
> installed or not yet installed packages. On MacOS, I can type in the left
> edit field to filter the list of installed packages. But I cannot type in
> the right edit box. This is a reproducible problem for me.

I recently resolved a similar issue report:
as "won't fix" because the Mac development resources go to Cocoa now.
Anyway the problem sounds strange. Both controls are TTreeFilterEdit
from LazControls. They should behave identically.
When did this problem occur? Is there a certain revision causing it?

Juha