[Lazarus] lazbuild question

Martok listbox at martoks-place.de
Sat Feb 2 15:54:48 CET 2019

Am 01.02.2019 um 21:48 schrieb Joost van der Sluis via lazarus:
> chm Is not a Lazarus but a fpc package. Seems that your fppkg configuration is currupt. > My guess is that it works in Lazarus itself because you haven't compiled
Lazbuild in a while.

Ryan,

can you check what versions of FPC you have installed (and where), which of
those is found from the PATH by `which fpc`, and which of those is configured
for Lazarus?

Fppkg does not play well with user-local installations and wholly ignores the
CompPath config of Lazarus, so it may look for an old path that is no longer
present. There have been a few changes to that recently, so if your lazbuild is
of a different version, it may follow another logic than lazarus.

Martok