[Lazarus] Raspbian FPC 3.3.1 and Lazarus 2.0 Available

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 15:12:28 CET 2019

I've made available precompiled bundles of FPC 3.3.1 and Lazarus 2.0 for
the Raspberry Pi. You can download this bundle at this location:

https://www.getlazarus.org/setup/?download#raspberry_pi

This Raspbian bundle is much larger than my previous bundle weighing in at
635MB compared to the previous version's 200MB. The increase in almost
entirely size is due to the inclusion of more many FPC packages. If any of
you feel that a reduced install size is more important, please let me know
and I'll consider removing the same packages which were remove in the
previous bundle.

Please note, if you are trying to run Lazarus 2.0 on Raspbian and want to
rebuild the IDE you'll need at least a 512MB swap file size. Please see the
Raspbian documentation on how to enable and manage your Raspbian swap file.