[Lazarus] Lazarus with fpc 3.2 [was Re: [fpc-devel] Suspicion about TThread.Synchronize]

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Wed Feb 13 12:08:37 CET 2019

El 13/2/19 a les 9:50, Werner Pamler via lazarus ha escrit:

> Please update your Laz-fixes installation: The patch for the issue with
> VirtualTreeView has been merged to fixes in r60091, that for the issue
> with TAChart in r60392.

I checked out r60392 but I still cannot compile VirtualTreeView (checked
out from github
https://github.com/blikblum/VirtualTreeView-Lazarus.git, branch
lazarus-master)

VirtualTrees.pas(772,19) Error: No matching implementation for interface
method "SetData(const tagFORMATETC;var TagSTGMEDIUM;LongBool):LongInt;
StdCall;" found

Bye
--
Luca