[Lazarus] Raspbian FPC 3.3.1 and Lazarus 2.0 Available

Joe Special at Joepgen.com
Tue Feb 19 23:43:21 CET 2019

Bo,
on a Pi 3B+, I created a new system with Raspbian Stretch Nov 2018
Edition, set 'locale' to German, connected it to the WLAN, increased the
swap file size to 1000 and started your script 'sh.com' (yes, the one
with SheBang)

It failed with this messages:

" A  2.0.0/test/manual/png/testsuite_check/basn0g08.png.gif
  svn: E120108: Fehler beim Ausführen des: Kontextes: The server
unexpectedly closed the connection.
  setup.sh: 156: Cannot download Lazarus sources for 2.0.0! Aborting".

This is just to let you know. I currently don't need it, since
fpcupdeluxe and Anthony Walter's script both did this job for us.

Regards --  Joe