[Lazarus] Lazarus 2.0 for win 64, on update packages->rebuild failed

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Thu Feb 21 08:18:37 CET 2019

On Thu, 21 Feb 2019 12:43:55 +0800
Dennis via lazarus <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

> I got the many of following errors.

When Lazarus compiles a package it checks if the package output
directory is writable. If not writable it uses uses a directory in its
config directory (default under Windows
C:\Users\username\AppData\local\Lazarus\bin\packagename\)

Which means, either you found a bug, or you have a broken installation.

How did you install Lazarus?
Please create a bug report and include the content of  View / IDE
Internals / About IDE

> In the end, I had to restart Lazarus and ran it as Administrator to
> solve it.
>
> Maybe the lazarus installer can be modified to avoid these in the
> future.

Mattias