[Lazarus] Raspbian FPC 3.3.1 and Lazarus 2.0 Available

wkitty42 at windstream.net wkitty42 at windstream.net
Thu Feb 21 15:14:40 CET 2019

On 2/21/19 5:38 AM, Joe via lazarus wrote:
> Am 21.02.2019 um 00:09 schrieb Bo Berglund via lazarus:
>> What kind of network connection do you have? I am on 250/100 Mbit/s
>> fiber myself.
>
> We have a VDSL connection with 265/42 Mbit/s.
>
> I tried (at 11:30 hours local time) to download the newest version of your
> script from
>
> http://blog.boberglund.com/install_lazfpc_local_pi_blog.sh,
>
> but still got this:

if you are still getting the same file even after it has been changed, that
means that something between you and the source server is caching it and hasn't
updated the cache since the version you keep getting was originally pulled and
cached...

FWIW: attached is the version that i just pulled and this is the first time i've
pulled it...