[Lazarus] Can't install LazSerial 0.2 in Lazarus 2.0 under Raspbian

Pedro Restrepo restrepopj at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 00:57:22 CET 2019

Joe,

I am running LazSerial v0.2 on Raspbian. I ran into the same problems you
did, but finally got it installed. I can't remember exactly what I did, but
in my source code I commented out lines 251..263. I can send you the source
and the compiled versions. It has been working flawlessly for about 4 months

Pedro