[Lazarus] Can I use fpc/Lazarus to edit mp4 files?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 17:54:44 CET 2019

On Thu, 28 Feb 2019 17:06:55 +0100, José Mejuto via lazarus

>El 28/02/2019 a las 10:56, Bo Berglund via lazarus escribió:
>
>> Yes, I had googled for the function and thought about ffmpeg too but
>> when I located a stackoverflow post about cutting video it turns out
>> to work the opposite way!
>
>Hello,
>
>It could be done thinking opposite... :-)
>
>> Thanks for the offer, but I don't know your email address (I am
>> interfacing with the mail list via GMane news gateway only)...
>
>I'll mail you in private, it is too much off topic here.

Thanks,
I have found other threads etc where people have asked the same as I
did and clarified what they meant. Whereupon the solution seemed to
have been to make good pieces of the video and then merge these
together into one, all using ffmpeg.
I am looking forward to your email.

--
Bo Berglund