[Lazarus] Tell me, does this application exist?

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 07:31:06 CET 2019

Thanks for the link, but that's not at all the same. That's is just a
mobile version of a desktop application.

What I was attempting to describe is a tablet application that provides a
specialized input view to a desktop application using an android tablet. A
tablet application that provides a adapted view and means to control an
instance of Krita (or Gimp, or Inkscape, ect) running on your desktop. And
I was thinking the means to do this would be through a desktop service
(written using Free Pascal and Lazarus) that translates tablet input into
commands specific to Krita, or Gimp, and also feeds the tablet with view
data (what to display on the tablet as you work).