[Lazarus] Can't start lazarus trunk

Martok listbox at martoks-place.de
Sun Jan 6 17:29:12 CET 2019

Am 03.01.2019 um 22:27 schrieb Joost van der Sluis via lazarus:
> I actually don't know how to create the configuration files on Windows.
So, I checked the source, and it seems you actually do ;-)
The Lazarus side generates a config if none is found (in a weird place, but that
is just GetAppConfigFile being what it is). The problem is in fppkg on the the
compiler side. My preferred fix would be also checking the fppkg exe path,
because that's where "make install" puts it on windows, i.e.:

packages\fppkg\src\pkgoptions.pp:1119:
    FCompiler:=ExeSearch('fpc'+ExeExt,ExtractFilePath(ParamStr(0)) +
PathSeparator + GetEnvironmentVariable('PATH'));

The shared config file is still wrong if more than one full platform is
installed (not usually done on unices, but that's how the Lazarus Windows
installer sets things up -- see also --primary-config-path), but that's a
different issue.

Martok