[Lazarus] Unexpected TAChart's axis scaling

Werner Pamler werner.pamler at freenet.de
Sun Jan 6 21:57:19 CET 2019

Am 06.01.2019 um 19:17 schrieb Valdas Jankūnas via lazarus:
> I attached in my first mail.

Sorry. When I scrolled down I only saw the screenshots.

Yes, this looks strange, and it could be a bug - I'll have to
investigate. In the meantime you can work around by releasing the Range
lock of the axis of the series that you want to deactivate:

procedure TForm1.CheckBox1Change(Sender: TObject);
begin
    Chart1LineSeries1.Active := Checkbox1.Checked;
    Chart1.AxisList[Chart1LineSeries1.AxisIndexY].Range.UseMin :=
Checkbox1.Checked;
    Chart1.AxisList[Chart1LineSeries1.AxisIndexY].Range.UseMax :=
Checkbox1.Checked;
end;