[Lazarus] Having Issues with MIDIPACKET using Cocoa

admin-pembrokeshiretalent.com admin at pembrokeshiretalent.com
Tue Jan 15 15:48:34 CET 2019

Hi

I am having an issue retrieving midi packets on cocoa, when the packet
is triggered the actual packet contains invalid/null data.

The same routines on carbon are working fine.

I suspect I am doing something wrong for cocoa to work, but I have spent
many hrs now trying to track it down, as the adding breakpoints in the
callback routine is being Fired and processed, but the data coming in is
wrong.

Attached sample small project, you need a midi device,  click the button
list and connect first device, then press a button on midi
device/controller to send a midi cc/pc message. On carbon all is ok, on
cocoa invalid data.

Hope someone has cocoa and a midi controller that can test this, also
the send midi data is not working on cocoa.