[Lazarus] Unit checksum changed error

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 23 20:55:02 CET 2019

Am 21.01.2019 um 21:27 schrieb Thomas Crone via lazarus:
> When I go To Project/Project Options/Compiler Options/Verbosity and check Show used files (-vu), I get:
>     PlayMusic.pas(56,25) Fatal: Cannot fine Aiff by PlayMusic of the Project Inspector.
>
> With it unchecked, I get the error reported below.
You need to right click on the message window, select Copy -> Copy
All/Original Messages to Clipboard (or similar, I'm using the IDE in
German) and paste that somewhere you can read it. There'll be a bunch of
messages more, but the most important for your case are the messages
with id 10002 which tells you the paths of each PPU the compiler is loading.

Regards,
Sven