[Lazarus] how to show hourglass on windows 10 with touch screen?

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Thu Jan 24 21:42:40 CET 2019

El 24/1/19 a les 14:34, Sven Barth via lazarus ha escrit:

> No, Windows 10 hides the cursor if no input device (mouse, touchpad)
> besides a touchscreen is detected. Cause in that case a cursor "makes no
> sense". Note: this does not mean I agree with that, only that Microsoft
> thinks that.

If only they provided at least an alternative way to provide feedback
when the application is busy...

@Giuliano, in my case it just manages the UI, but I didn't decide the OS.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007