[Lazarus] It is a beautiful day...

Werner Pamler werner.pamler at freenet.de
Sat Jul 20 19:37:23 CEST 2019

Am 20.07.2019 um 15:43 schrieb Mattias Gaertner via lazarus:
> On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 15:32:05 +0200
> Werner Pamler via lazarus <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
>
>> Am 20.07.2019 um 12:15 schrieb Mattias Gaertner via lazarus:
>>> On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 11:59:56 +0200
>>> Werner Pamler via lazarus <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> You could create a meta package and install that.
>> Excuse my ignorance. , But what is a "meta package"? A package which
>> only contains requirements of other packages?
> Yes

When installing the new meta package "jvcl_all" which contains all
designtime packages I get a message

"The package jvcl_all does not have any "Register" procedure which
typically means it does not provide any IDE addon. Installing it will
probably only increase the size of the IDE and may even make it unstable."

and I am prompted to either "Install it, I like the fat" or to "Cancel".
How can I avoid this? Do I have to provide a dummy registration unit?
What does it have to look like?