[Lazarus] A SQL Explorer Program. Suggestions?

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 13:19:03 CEST 2019

I am looking for a good SQL Explorer tool that I can build using Lazarus.
Does anyone have any options on what's already available?

This project hasn't been updated since 2009:

https://sourceforge.net/p/sqlexplorer/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/sqlexplorer/

What I am looking or is a program with source that compiles without too
much effort and has these features:

Allows you to connect to a database. Uses a SynEdit to highlight and edit
SQL statements. Displays results in a grid or in text below the SQL editor.
Also formats SQL syntax or other errors in an area below the SQL editor.

Yes I could write my own program that does all this, but if someone has a
suggestion of a program I can compile that does all this nicely I'd
appreciate any recommendations.