[Lazarus] Trouble creating a Lazarus Forum Account

strickland.danny strickland.danny at protonmail.com
Tue Jul 30 19:52:00 CEST 2019

Hello.  I am having trouble creating a Lazarus Forum Account.  I confirmed that my Username is not being used by anyone.  My password passes check.  So does the CAPTCHA and the spelling of Lazarus backwards.  However, when it asks to spell in text the answer to 1+2=    it errors out and says I was rejected for spamming.  I tried spelling 3 with Three and three.  But nothing works.  Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for any suggestions.