[Lazarus] .lrs not created?

denisgolovan denisgolovan at yandex.ru
Mon Jun 10 11:50:49 CEST 2019

Hi all

I am getting some strange behaviour in latest trunk Lazarus (rev. 61340)
Namely, Lazarus does not create .lrs files for files on form changing/saving.
It's new test project for dynamic library.

This results in run-time errors like:

Form resource TfrmMain not found. For resourceless forms CreateNew constructor must be used. See the global variable RequireDerivedFormResource.

I found some option in Project options-Misc-Resource type of project.
It was "FPC resources", I've changed it to "Lazarus resources (.lrs)", but it does not help.

Any thoughts?

Denis Golovan