[Lazarus] Modal Window Crashes on Mac OS X 10.15 Beta (Catalina)

Dmitry Boyarintsev skalogryz.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 21:10:17 CEST 2019

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 11:48 AM Zoƫ Peterson via lazarus <
lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

> "Swizzling" is the name for replacing the Objective C method pointers
> using method_exchangeImplementations.  It's not the same as overriding it.

Quite an interesting technique. I'm quite confident it's being heavily used
for Javascript.
(I guess it's somewhat natural for reflective languages to use it)

Though I'd consider going that low level as a last resort, rather than a
permanent solution.

thanks,
Dmitry