[Lazarus] Now Available Raspberry Pi 4

Ralf Quint freedos.la at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 06:11:37 CEST 2019

On 6/24/2019 4:00 PM, Anthony Walter via lazarus wrote:
> Ralf, if you already have a Pi 3 power adapter, you can buy an
> official Pi tip to convert the micro USB to USB C for only $1. It's on
> their store. Also, this Pi has power over ethernet, so you can power
> it using that instead of the USB headers. Finally, if you were
> powering a Pi 3 via GPIO, nothing changes.

I read the specs that came out last night, that not only the connector
for the power changed, but also that it needs a stronger power supply.
PoE is a dud option, beside that you need the addition PoE hat, and
power via GPIO is not a "simple" one for someone who's looking into a
desktop PC...

Ralf

---