[Lazarus] Now Available Raspberry Pi 4

Tue Jun 25 07:35:40 CEST 2019

On 24/06/2019 10:58 pm, Ralf Quint via lazarus wrote:
> The 4GB version ("wenn schon, denn schon"... ;-) ) is $55, add to that
> that you need also a 5V/3A power supply, a SD card and now new (mini)
> HDMI cables or adapters. Add a screen/monitor to it, and/or a camera,
> keyboard, mouse and you are north of $100, in range where you get a low
> end notebook these days...

I get what you are saying, but simply reusing a mobile phone charger or
Macbook/laptop charger for power should do. Most RPi users should
already have a SD card and other peripherals lying around - or simply
RDP/SSH into the PRi and no extra peripherals are needed.

One or two less takeaway Lattes (coffee) for one month and you paid for
your HDMI cable or dedicated power supply. ;-)

I still think the RPi is an amazing accomplishment. My old company has
done some amazing things with the original RPi v1's (I still have one too).

Regards,
  Graeme