[Lazarus] Now Available Raspberry Pi 4 /Lazarus has problem with it

Joe Special at Joepgen.com
Tue Jun 25 12:05:01 CEST 2019

Am 24.06.2019 um 09:17 schrieb Anthony Walter via lazarus:
> For those of you that use Lazarus on the Raspberry Pi, you might be
> pleased to learn that the Raspberry Pi 4 was revealed a hour ago and
> is available for order.
>
> https://www.raspberrypi.org/blog/raspberry-pi-4-on-sale-now-from-35/
>
> Improvements include a 3x performance boots, up to 4 GB of RAM, USB
> 3.0, dual HDMI out, a new 3D graphics core, and more.
>
> With these changes I can see the Pi now as a complete desktop
> replacement computer. That is, something which is capable of doing
> everything you need with a computer. It should have no problem quickly
> lading multiple web pages, playing web video, running all the normal
> desktop applications such as Gimp, Audacity, and Lazarus.
>
> I will be ordering one as soon as I can get the new case without
> buying the full kit. I will also be updating my download page to
> include a special version of FPC and Lazarus more suited to the Pi 4.
>
> Cheers,
> Anthony

Hi, all,

with the Pi 4 a new OS version appeared, Raspian Buster. On this I
selected "Add/Remove Software" and clicked on "IDE for Free Pascal -
Suite / lazarus -2.0-2.0.0-dfsg-2".

Lazarus 2 was installed and I clicked on "IDE starten". But then this
error message appeared:

"The package EditorMacroScript (pascalscript macros) has detected a
problem and was deactivated. The package failed it's selftest with the
message 'Replace All [Exc: True / Got_ False]'"

How to fix?

Regards --  Joe

Regards --  Joe