[Lazarus] How to configure Fppkg in IDE startup dialog with FPC 3.2 ?

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Sat Mar 2 13:32:51 CET 2019

Op 16-02-19 om 20:03 schreef AlexeyT via lazarus:
> -I deleted FPC 3.0.4 from Linux x64 OS path (/usr/.....)
>
> -Instead installed FPC fixes3.2 via FpcUpDeluxe into ~/fpcupdeluxe/fpc
>
> IDE after recompiling via FPC 3.2 now asks FPPKG path!! in startup
> dialog. I cannot solve it. I tried all paths from ~/fpcupdeluxe dir and
> tried to press [Create new fppkg cfg] (sometimes this btn is enabled but
> gives no result- "fppkg config is corrupt"). Dialog asks me every time.

Then something is wrong with fpcupdeluxe.

First of all it should create the proper configuration-files itself.

And secondly, it does something else which is strange, if the default
config-files generated by Lazarus do not work.

Maybe it is missing the fpmkinst-path? Or the .fpm-files?

Regards,

Joost.