[Lazarus] How to configure Fppkg in IDE startup dialog with FPC 3.2 ?

Martok listbox at martoks-place.de
Sun Mar 3 20:37:21 CET 2019

Am 02.03.2019 um 16:04 schrieb Joost van der Sluis via lazarus:
> If you want to know it for sure, you have to do what the error-message
> is telling you: re-install fpc. Using an official fpc-release,
> offcourse. (https://www.freepascal.org/download.html)

So, I typed and deleted about 5 different replies to this message. In the
interest of not taking up Tomas' (or whoever acts as moderator on this list)
time, you'll get this one:

I wish you all the best, and have fun explaining your concept to whoever ends up
building the Lazarus >2.2 + FPC 3.2 release bundles. Maybe you'll understand
then what we've been trying to tell you for months now.
Good luck.

Martok