[Lazarus] Problems using RunCommandIndir with Lazarus 2.0.0

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 21:15:37 CET 2019

On Tue, 5 Mar 2019 19:57:58 -0000, Josh via lazarus

>Just done a quick google,
>would telling ffmpeg to log output to errlog or nul help.
>
>https://superuser.com/questions/555289/is-there-a-way-to-disable-or-hide-output-thrown-by-ffmpeg

The problem is not that some output goes to the stderr output. I have
already solved that part.

The question now concerns the way RunCommandIndir() throws up a black
command window on screen when it executes.

If I use ffmpeg calls many times in an execution it gets really
annoying.

There should be an option to at least minimize the window so it is not
in plain view on screen. Best if it can be set to run hidden.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden