[Lazarus] How to increase the font size of the content of Project Inspector

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 10:55:38 CET 2019

Sorry for the late reply.

On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 5:42 AM Anthony Walter via lazarus
> Get it from here:
> https://github.com/sysrpl/Lazarus.AppExplore

The best way is to get it from the Online Package Manager in Lazarus.
I guess Anthony has provided it there.
I tested now with a non-docked IDE and the Application Explorer does
not find my Project Inspector window.
IMO the Help menu is a wrong place for the main menu item. It could be
in View menu as the Code Explorer.

> To the Lazarus team, consider adding Application Explorer to trunk/components.

IMO the Online Package Manager is an ideal way to install such packages.
For an end user it is as simple as installing a local package.
Maintaining the server package is easy, too, I believe.

Juha