[Lazarus] VirtualTreeView rendering on Cocoa

Wed Mar 13 12:21:18 CET 2019

On 13/03/2019 10:14, Andrea Mauri via lazarus wrote:
> Where should I look?

I suggest you simply browse through the source code. First check to see
if there is not maybe an existing property that must be set to manually
enable Hi-DPI support. If not, search the internet about other users
using VirtualTreeview and there questions about Hi-DPI. If still no
answers, simply work through the code to see what could be changed to
introduce Hi-DPI support.  At least, this is what I would have done.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/