[Lazarus] Is LCL-GTK still possible?

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Tue Mar 26 12:19:44 CET 2019

Hi

I tried to compile an empty project in Laz. 2.1 an it fails on:
gtkwsstdctrls.pp(95,21) Error: There is no method in an ancestor class to be overridden: "class SetReadOnly(const TCustomComboBox;Boolean);"

as GTK1 is not actively maintained anymore so it would need some patches for even a simple projects.
V.
> Datum: 26.03.2019 10:44
> Předmět: [Lazarus] Is LCL-GTK still possible?

Hi,

 I was just curious, so created a new application and dropped a few
 standard widgets on the main form. Set the LCL target to GTK1 and tried
 to compile the project. It failed with the "Cannot find LCLIntf used by
 GtkDef...."

 See attached screenshot. Am I correct, that the LCL widgetset should
 auto compile, even though my Lazarus IDE is compiled with LCL-GTK2?

 I'm using FPC 3.0.4 (64-bit) under Ubuntu Linux using Lazarus 2.1.0
 (dated 2019-02-09).

 Regards,
  Graeme

 http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/ <http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/>