[Lazarus] LCL customdraw and LCL fpGUI bug

Fri May 3 09:13:00 CEST 2019

On 02/05/2019 03:13, Fabio Luis Girardi via lazarus wrote:
> function TMonitor.GetPixelsPerInch: Integer;
>
> Tried with Lazarus fixes 2.0.3 with FPC 3.2.0
>
> Did I forget anything? Should I report a bug?

fpGUI already has that information. I'll take a look at LCL-fpGUI and
supply a patch if needed for that.

I'll also take a look at the other LCL-fpGUI issues you said appears.
The LCL-fpGUI really needs a dedicated developer to get it out of
alpha/beta stage.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/