[Lazarus] Feedback Wanted: Next tutoring project

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Mon May 6 13:55:07 CEST 2019

Thanks, those are some good ideas. I'll look at PicoScope.

For the students I am going concentrate on having them writing tone
functions and effect functions. Tones will return a left and right SmallInt
given a time, and effects will have access to a history of the sound
samples to alter the current left and right sample. Again the students will
be able to connect tones to effects to generate an output, but in this case
I think the output kill be a virtual on screen representation of black and
white piano keys, such that each key can generate the tone / effect
assigned to it through a chain of inputs and outputs.

I believe having the wave form graphed above as you play the keys is still
something I'll put into it.