[Lazarus] TProgressbar moves slowly, is there a hidden setting for faster response?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Wed May 15 17:11:02 CEST 2019

On Wed, 15 May 2019 13:38:19 +0200, Ondrej Pokorny via lazarus

>Because WinAPI developers wanted it so - the drawing of TProgressBar is
>fully in charge of the OS.

Strangely just discovered that the progressbar is painted "fast
enough" if I click a position towards the lower side of the current
position!

So start and click towards the end (max) - it slowly paints the bar.
Then click towards the start (min) - it *immediately* paints it
correctly.

There *must* be a way to enforce the latter paint method also for
positive moves....

I really do not want to create a panel child to implement this
behaviour unless I am really forced to....

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden