[Lazarus] Update sound shop my next tutoring project

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Wed May 15 20:35:12 CEST 2019

I just looked at you MP3 decoder source. It looks like it mimics the mpg123
API which is perfect. The only question I have is what is the best way to
seek to a time in an MP3 memory buffer for use with your pdmp3_feed
and pdmp3_read functions? I don't want to decode whole MP3 streams into PCM
wave data, rather I want to be able to do random moves using pointer given
a time offset from the start of the MP3 sample data and decode a small
portion.