[Lazarus] Update sound shop my next tutoring project

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Thu May 16 21:08:10 CEST 2019

Just an update. I've added the ability to program music with it. You have
the ability to either load music from a file or create music by adding
notes to the piano Music property.

http://cache.getlazarus.org/videos/sound-shop-music.mp4

Marc,

The phase of each note is now set to a completely completely random value
right before it a note is pressed, but I still get the pops and clicking. I
am nearly 100% sure the problem is with Linux, SDL 2, or my hardware. I say
this because I am experiencing multiple clicks or pops when within the
holding of one constant tone.