[Lazarus] Update sound shop my next tutoring project

Marc Weustink marc at dommelstein.nl
Sat May 18 11:59:46 CEST 2019

Hi,
You have still some (possible) clicks in your source. Have a look at its spectrogram:
https://paste.pics/e2acc70acd050d843565b21e4fed82b1

Almost the same you see in the output:
https://paste.pics/0b5b5d895fbab3729888df8f2500f374

When looking at the output waveform you see missing audio:
https://paste.pics/a5259cfe447e4cd2a1fd559cc89d7360

Marc