[Lazarus] Lazarus code editor improvement?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 16:10:39 CET 2019

On Sat, 2 Nov 2019 15:42:54 +0100, Martin Frb via lazarus

>Alt - n (1-9) is "goto source editor n" (switch to tab n)
>Why this triggers on altgr for you, I am not sure

OK, but then where in Key Mappings do I find it so I can disable it?
It is very confusing for me not having used these before.
I go to Tools/Options/Editor/Key Mappings
And here I find a bewildering number of functions...

SourceNotebookCommands/GoToPriorEditor is set to use Ctrl+Shift+Tab

And this does exactly what the AltGr key by itself does, except it
wraps around from the first tab to the last (rightmost) when used in
the leftmost tab. AltGr does not do that, it stops at he leftmost tab.

Very confusing....

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden