[Lazarus] Lazarus code editor improvement?

Ralf Quint freedos.la at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 02:40:44 CET 2019

On 11/3/2019 4:31 AM, Joe via lazarus wrote:

> Please look at  issue 0030544 on https://bugs.freepascal.org. If I
> remember correctly, Mattias eventually found the reason and fixed it.
> Don't know why the problerm rearises...

Going by the description (and interception of keycodes with and with out
VNC), it seems to be pretty clear that this seems to be an issue related
to VNC rather to Lazarus, so I am not sure what you could possibly fix,
beside maybe a single fringe case... :-\

I have seen similar, kind of random issues when using RealVNC on the
client (like when using it on my Mac) rather than TightVNC, which I use
for various reasons (like the file transfer option) on all my Windows
machines.

Ralf