[Lazarus] Lazarus 2.0.6 macOS Catalina

Ralf Quint freedos.la at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 22:36:35 CET 2019

On 11/5/2019 9:45 AM, Mattias Gaertner via lazarus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I uploaded macOS x86_64 packages for fpc 3.0.4, fpc-src and Lazarus.
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/lazarus/files/Lazarus%20macOS%20x86-64
>
> They are built using "bigide" minus package editormacroscript.
>
> I did not sign them.
>
> Please test and tell me if they work.

I just tried to install them on my Macbook Pro running High Sierra
(10.13.6). Source installed fine (not surprised here) but the compiler
package failed. Not sure if this means it isn't backwards compatible
anymore or if there could be another issue at play. I have a seemingly
working version of Lazarus 2.0.2 already installed...

Ralf