[Lazarus] Find in files crashes Cinnamon

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 10:31:06 CET 2019

Find in Files has some problem although it has not frozen the whole
desktop earlier. There was a report from Jonas years ago:
but it could not be reproduced and was finally resolved.
There is also a more recent report:
Now I realized its backtrace mentions "exttools.pas". It may be
related to this new report about LazBuild:
where the bug is in external tool thread synchronization.

I have another problem with Find in Files sometimes. The dialog gets
wrong initial text. See:
It may well be related because it happens so randomly.

Juha