[Lazarus] The future of the Lazarus IDE

Florian Klämpfl florian at freepascal.org
Sun Nov 24 00:11:26 CET 2019

Am 24.11.19 um 00:02 schrieb Ryan Joseph via lazarus:

>> On Nov 23, 2019, at 5:43 PM, Ralf Quint via lazarus <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
>>
>> I personally loath VSCode just as much as VS itself (or XCode, for that matter) or Eclipse. The appeal of Lazarus for me is that it even "feels" Pascal, not just a tool that happens to support ObjectPascal, but just as a sideshow...
> it looks more modern/tighter.

Really? On my linux it has a bright menu, everything else is dark style.
Is this considered modern? Even very basic things like Ctrl+Mouse wheel
for changing the font size does not work. Maybe this is more modern
(like e.g. all those apps which are proud when getting features in 2019
real programs got in the 80th) but I do not want it :)