[Lazarus] Customizing Lazarus IDE, some items hard to find...

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 14:04:33 CET 2019

I am used to a certain style of code formatting including coloring
etc.
Now I am strugglking again to find where one sets these items...

It is not obvious to me but I know I have gotten advice before but I
cannot find it again.

So: when a property of an item is completed the IDE puts =; after the
item. Like so:
TS.Active:=;

The 3 last chars are entered by Lazarus when I select the Active word
in the drop-down that appears.

I want it to look like this inmstead:

TS.Active := ;

So I want to have a space both before and after :=
How can that be done?

The closest I get is Options/CodeTools/Space
But no matter if I check or uncheck the box before "Colon" there is no
space added.

Where can I locate this setting (the working one)?

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden