[Lazarus] Lazarus 2.0.6 IDE suddenly disappeared losing a lot of edits...

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 22:26:21 CET 2019

On Fri, 29 Nov 2019 18:11:12 +0100, Martin Frb via lazarus

>The only odd part is, that if there was such a writeln, I would expect a
>lot more people having problems.... But one never knows. Maybe something
>particular in your code causes this "write". Or a package added to the
>IDE....

Well, my code does not really get involved in this because it is just
a bunch of text files the IDE is showing for editing, right?
Because the crash happens when I am editing and typically when I click
on something in the editor window.

I never ever run my code in the IDE, I just compile and then I run it
from a command window.

Concerning packages I have added a few to the IDE (and rebuilt it
afterwards):
Indylaz, UniqueInstance (via OLPM) and PasLibVlc (for video editing)
via a package file I downloaded.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden