[Lazarus] [Lazarusdev] RFC --- We are planning the next release: Lazarus 2.0.6

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Wed Oct 16 12:50:22 CEST 2019

El 16/10/19 a les 12:31, Juha Manninen via lazarus ha escrit:
> On Sun, Oct 13, 2019 at 4:10 PM Luca Olivetti via lazarus
> <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
>> In my copy of lazarus 2.0.4 I have the fix for bug
>> https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=35716
>
> I added it to the list to be merged for 2.0.6.
>
>> and the patch for the still opened
>> https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=35715
>
> Unfortunately Jesus has not applied the patch or otherwise solved the
> issue. You write "I'm not sure it's the best solution", I guess it is
> a difficult case.

"I'm not sure it's the best solution" because the grid is a complex
beast and maybe Jesus has a better one.

>> Also, I don't know if this will be in 2.0.6 (I need it since the bugs in
>> fpc 3.0.4 affect my projects, so I have to use fixes_3_2):
>
> Your diff for VirtualTreeView replaces Move with System.Move. Why? Is
> there another Move in FPC 3.2 sources that would be called otherwise?

3.2 added a new method Move to TCollection, hence the need to qualify
the call

> Is your diff already applied somewhere or is it a patch uploaded into
> some bug report?

In lazarus trunk it's already changed

https://svn.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/trunk/components/virtualtreeview/laz.virtualtrees.pas?root=lazarus&r1=60642&r2=60784

however lazarus trunk also changed the name of the component and the
corresponding units

https://svn.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/trunk/components/virtualtreeview/laz.virtualtrees.pas?root=lazarus&r1=60024&r2=60132

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007