[Lazarus] [Lazarusdev] RFC --- We are planning the next release: Lazarus 2.0.6

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 19:39:42 CEST 2019

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 7:18 PM Werner Pamler via lazarus
> Hmmh - I never thought about this, I always thought this is a "new
> feature" and should stay in trunk. ATM, I cannot focus on merging VTV to
> fixes. It isn't a show-stopper, isn't it?

Not a show-stopper.
If I remember right, it may prevent installing many versions of VTV
simultaneously but there are ways around it.
The System.Move change was not a show-stopper either because Lazarus
2.0.6 will be released with FPC 3.0.4, but it is convenient anyway for
people who want to use a different compiler.

Juha