[Lazarus] Multi-platform console application, how to handle file paths?

Michael Thompson mike.cornflake at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 22:16:56 CET 2019

> maybe they could start from A:

Noooo :-)     I work offshore for a variety of clients, and using their
PCs.

I always ensure my USB key mount at B: (so I don't have to tweak paths in
my fpc and Lazarus installs),
I code in an encrypted folder that I mount at A: (using Veracrypt).

The encrypted drive also holds both GIT and SVN repositories.

Been doing this for 10 years now, no conflict on any client PC anywhere :-)
  I like those holes in A: and B:   It's so convenient that my system at
home is the same.

Cheers

Mike