[Lazarus] LazDataDesktop: transaction handling

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Thu Sep 5 08:56:20 CEST 2019

On 05.09.2019 8:20, Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus wrote:
> The grid was never meant to be editable. I simply forgot to disable that.
> (I myself never ever edit in a grid, it didn't appear in my head that
> someone would do this)
>
> But I will :
> a) Add the sqoAutoApplyUpdates option.
> b) Add buttons for more explicit transaction control.

Thank you Michael. I assume I can help you with that.

I can also help with the editable grid. Editing could be enabled only if
the table has a primary key or a unique index, for example. I sometimes
need to edit raw data when something went wrong during the
development/debugging. (And I tend to be lazy to type an UPDATE
statement manually although LazDataDesktop offers a template for it :) )

Ondrej